BCMGUNFIGHTER™ KAG – KeyMod™ – Black
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Kinesthetic Angled Grip – KeyMod™ Version
The KAG is the end result of collaboration between BCM® and Travis Haley, founder of Haley Strategic Partners and inventor of multiple weapons manipulation enhancements in the firearms industry.
Designed to complement modern shooting grips, the Kinesthetic Angled Grip (KAG) uses a biomechanically efficient forward rake to create an interface for positive retention and joint relief to the wrist, elbow, and shoulder, allowing for smooth weapon manipulation without substantial increase to the girth of the weapon system. Textured on both front and back, the profile of the KAG creates a channel for consistent and positive engagement which translates directly into improved efficiency in weapons manipulation and target to target transitions.
Forward rake gives positive retention when using ‘C-clamp’ (thumb over bore) method of handguard support
Works as a rest for supported firing positions
Slight angle without significant bulk adds just the right amount of relief to the wrist without substantially increasing the girth of the handguard
Small profile is just enough to get repeatable hand position on weapon forend
Innovative patent pending attachment method allows for robust clamping and alignment with minimal hardware and slender accessory size
Textured in front and back for positive engagement
Made in the U.S.A. from high quality, impact resistant polymers.
Installation Instructions – Tools needed: T15 Torx Driver (not supplied)
– Insert tool (T15 Torx™ driver) into the screw from under the BCM KeyMod™ KAG Handstop
– Push tool into screw to extend the KeyMod anchor, making it protrude from the top
– Align the anchors to the two selected large holes of the desired KeyMod slots
– After the anchor is inserted, slide the KAG Handstop forward until it travels no further
– Push the Handstop against rail, engaging the accessory’s recoil lug to the intersecting KeyMod opening
– With the Recoil Lug engaged, tighten screw to snug the anchor (approximately 40 inch-lbs. plus quarter turn*DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN*)
– Ensure there is no ‘play’ or forward/backward movement once tightened.
*Blue thread locker may be used on threaded fasteners